Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

5 Bible Verses for my little kulit's 5th Birthday

My dearest Little Kulit,

As you celebrate your 5th Birthday, I consolidate 5 Bible verses that I want you to remember while growing up. Always remember that I love you BIGTIME. I love you right up to the moon and back ;)

                       

Remember God's promise to you. He promise a good future for you. If one day you face a difficulties in life, and you feel like giving up remind yourselves that God said "I know the plans I have for you". He has a plan for you. He will never give you something that you cannot handle.


Don't worry, just smile. When you worry you lose focus, it distort your thinking. TRUST GOD.
God is waiting for you, he watch you, he is always willing to help you as soon as you called up. Like Jesus said "Ask and it will be given to you". If it will not be given to you, THINK again maybe you are asking with wrong motives. When you have answered prayer don't forget to give thanks and praise.



Pray like Jabez.  No matter how big are your dreams, alway remember that everything is possible with GOD just keep on believing... when you pray, you must always do so confidently that God will provide what is best for you. Be specific in prayers.


Remember the true meaning of L♥VE. Love is not selfless.. Like the way I Love You.

Anger - a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility.
In life you may encounter situations that will make you angry, how you react will make the difference. Be compassionate and forgiving. Don't let anger take over. Get rid of Anger my little kulit. Be patient.


Lots Love,
Mommy

1 comment: