Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

summer class

I am one of those lucky Moms who never had a hard time letting her child go to school. No crying dilemma whenever I left him in his school. I think it is important that you build a trust relationship to your child. He never cries whenever I left him in school maybe because he was confident that we will fetch him.

Summer class for the week starts at 8am until 10 am. Our routine for the week is I will bring him to school before I go to work (For sure my TL will wonder why I am so early in work… LoL ) Then his Lola/Lolo will fetch him before 10am. I make an instruction to his Lola that they need to fetch him before 10am.
What I love about his school is school supplies like crayons, paper and pencil are all provided by the school for the summer class. Even name tags are provided by them. All he need to bring with him is his “baon” (tipid diba ☺)
It makes me realized that I made a right decision in transferring him.


Early bird ☺
He was soo excited !


♥♥  "There is a brilliant child locked inside every student." - Marva Collins  ♥♥





1 comment:

  1. so much appreciation for relatives in helping out with working parents' responsibilities when it comes to our child's needs :)

    ReplyDelete